Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Create Simple Videos for YouTube.

I have found a tool that allows people to take an article and make it into a video.  They have different templates you can customize – and it is a lot of fun. The one thing that I would say is you would not want to put the full article in the video creator because too many words clutter the message of the video.

Take the general idea of your article and then condense it down to the basics of the article.  I have made a lot of these videos for clients, but you can make them yourself using this tool Article Video Robot . Once you make a video you can also download it to Slide Share, and it will automatically upload the slides  to your account.

Their advertisement says you  can make an article in 2 minutes, or less I beg to differ. If you want a good video make sure you use the proper images (it does let you upload) and music.  It probably took me about two hours to gather the graphics, simplify the article create it and edit it. Once created I always find something’s that I want to change. I then upload them to YouTube and can put them on any social media site I want.


See the sample below.



You can do your own voice over: See sample below (client video)





You can also use electronic voices if you prefer: See client video below




If you have little or no experience it may be something you want to check out
You can try   Article Video Robot   for FREE.

If you decide to give it a try, drop me a line I would love to hear what you think...


For a free consultation on what you can do to improve you online business email me pamela@artistadesign.com Put re: inquiry in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Building a community of business people who are interested in taking there business to the next level. The world is you oyster now find out how to access it!