As I learn new information about Pinterest I am finding little nuggets that will help us all in generating business. It is important to use this social media site as a tool in your arsenal.
- 80% of pins are re-pinned
of Pinterest users are women, while 50% of all Pinterest users have
- Images with medium lightness are 20 times more likely to be
pinned than dark images
- Longer descriptions outperform shorter ones.
which include prices receive 36% more likes than those which do not.
- Pinterest has 85 million unique visitors each month
- Pinterest produces 4 times more revenue per click than
Twitter and 27% more than Facebook.
- Positive, inspirational messages resonate.
- Red, orange and brown are 2 times more likely to be pinned than
- The average order placed through Pinterest is $ 80.00
- The average Pinterest user has a household income over
main demographic of Pinterest users range between the ages of 25 and 34,
followed closely by those who are aged 35 to 44
- Vertical Pins work better.
When you know these things it will help you to be more effective using you Pinterest account. You cannot go wrong - especially if your target market are women...
For a free consultation on what you can do to improve you online business email me firstname.lastname@example.org Put re: inquiry in the subject line.