If you have not signed up with Twitter I would suggest you do that I have gotten so many wonderful links to articles and websites that are of value – as well as some really magnificent quality connections.
If you have been in business any length of time you know that networking is really important.
This is part of the article it came from a blog called http://www.marketingwizom.com and I know you will enjoy it. You can read the rest of the article by clicking on the link at the end…
Enjoy!63 Lead Generation Strategies Lead Generation and Customer Acquisition Strategies
Here is a quick overview of some of the highly effective strategies you can use to generate many more qualified leads and clients for your business.
They are all simple and cost effective to implement once you know what to do and how to do it. By bridging the gaps in your knowledge we can show you how to get the most out of any of these approaches, no matter how large or small your business.
1. Direct MailAn extremely flexible medium that gives you access to any number of otherwise inaccessible prospects for many different purposes; to sell your products; generate sales leads; follow up enquiries; get more business from current customers; keep in touch with former customers; close the sale in advance ... and so much more. It allows you to present every benefit of your product or service over those of your competition in a manner that’s 100% consistent. This is not just in their offices and during the business day, but in their homes, in the evenings and at weekends. Reaching the right audience with the right offer and the right message is the key to success, because the only thing that counts is how many sales or inquiries your mailing generates.
2. Effective Advertising Advertising should be nothing less than ''salesmanship in print,'' i.e. it should do the same job that a top sales person would do face to face. If you approach advertising in a scientific manner, following proven principles and facts, it no longer has to be a gamble. There are many extremely effective ways of using advertising in a highly targeted manner, that can’t help but grow your business. This includes 1) advertising only in media that reaches a sufficiently large number of the kind of people you're trying to reach 2) focusing the entire thrust of your communication on your prospect’s interests, not your own 3) giving your prospects enough information and education and 4) offering them something appealing that'll get them to respond now.
3. Referral SystemsOne third-party endorsement is more powerful than a hundred presentations. Getting your customers to recommend and encourage other people they associate with to seek out your products or services is the most coveted prize in selling, besides a sale. There are hundreds of referral systems you can use; to create an unlimited supply of hot prospects; to get prospects returning your calls; to contact hard-to-reach buyers; to create a reputation that opens closed doors; to enhance customer loyalty; and to increase sales and multiply profits. Referral systems make your life easier and more professional, and bring higher profits with increased customer loyalty.
4. Host Beneficiary RelationshipsThere are bound to be other non-competing businesses who have already spent years attracting and establishing relationships with the very people who are prime prospects for your own products or services. By establishing the right relationships with those ''hosts'', those customers can be yours for the asking, with the full co-operation and permission of the businesses that acquired them in the first place ... and it will bring you more customers and more cash right away.
5. Word-of-Mouth MarketingThis is the most powerful, persuasive marketing weapon available to any business. It drives customers to try products or services more than any other marketing technique ... more than advertising, salespeople, direct response, and public relations combined! And contrary to what you might expect word-of-mouth is not out of your control. There are dozens of techniques for launching your own highly successful word of mouth campaigns, based on an all-important Decision Matrix and a proven seven-step process. More… Until Next Time... Pamela Jacob - Artista Design<