Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Are you being penalized for duplicate content??

I have been hearing a lot about being penalized for article duplication on the internet. I started to really get concerned a lot of the articles I submit to e-zine articles get published on various site.

I know how important back links are to search engine position and have always used this method as part of my marketing strategy.

I am sure a lot of you do too…

But what about the duplication penalties that I have heard about from search engines?

Is it really worth it or not?

I found an article that really clarifies the dilemma and honestly gave me a sigh of relief – I hope it does the same for you. This article makes total sense.

http://tinyurl.com/article-duplication

Keep on submitting articles for submission in article marketing forums it is a great way to get rankings on search engines …

Pamela Jacob – Artista Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Building a community of business people who are interested in taking there business to the next level. The world is you oyster now find out how to access it!