Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Twitter – What’s All the Fuss??

I have to tell you for some time now I have been reading everywhere - Twitter this and Twitter that.

I have also read comments like “I just don't see how Twitter is such a great tool” or “I don't have time for Twitter it is nonsensical”

I decided I had to try it out for myself, all the negative comments I have read are wrong as a matter of fact, nothing could be farther from the truth.

Twitter has actually gotten me in contacts with more people on an one to one basis than any other social networking tool...

It is faster and more effective than any other web 2.0 site, I have worked with. Don't get me wrong I have had great success on a number of sites but with Twitter it was pretty much instantaneous.

I decided to jump into Twitter a few weeks ago... I must admit in the beginning I really didn't get it – you basically blog 200 words at the most and follow people around – or they follow you around...

What's the Big Deal Right? WRONG, it is a BIG DEAL...

I must tell you as an extremely busy person myself – someone who spends my life developing websites and working on the Internet I have never seen anything with such fast straight forward results.

IF you are not on Twitter sign up now, be sure and put up your profile and a picture... add your links. Then start following people that are in your industry, or you would like to connect with.

It just takes a few minuets to write a comment – then answer some of your followers comments --- Pretty soon you're connecting with like minded people.

If you have signed up on Twitter and have not worked it shame on you!

If you put in just a few minutes a day commenting – posting links of your blog posts and other topics of interest – answer some of the people who you are following – you will see a boost in your network connections I guarantee it!

Anyone who does not believe in the power of Twitter, or doubts what I am saying needs to see this.

I made a fantastic connection on Twitter and the next thing I knew...

Well see for yourself: http://tinyurl.com/got-to-see

The proof is in the pudding!!

OK now Twitter away – and you will see how powerful it is!!

Don't forget to add me to your Twitter friends! http://twitter.com/pamelajacob

Pamela Jacob – Artista Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Building a community of business people who are interested in taking there business to the next level. The world is you oyster now find out how to access it!