When a website is built right the first time and all the necessary components are put into place, When you have thoroughly outline your goals before you build your website - it is astonishing how much this tool (your website) can expand your business, it will move you above and beyond your competition.
I am sure after reading the list outlined below, if you happen to be one of those business owners who dread dealing with the internet you will soon change your mind.
9 Things a great website will do for your business!
1. Attract your target customer in a way nothing else can.
2. Expand your business hours to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
3. Reduce load on your employees while giving you another way to conduct business.
4. Reduce advertising expenses and/or expensive paper catalogs for your company products.
5. Provide your customers with information they might need, whenever they want it.
6. Get customer feedback and other information using email, online surveys or polls.
7. Build an online database that can be automatically programmed for marketing campaigns. This will keep your name in front of potential customers/clients.
8. Expand your company's brand name awareness locally, nationally and worldwide. Branding, Branding, Branding!
9. Create viral marketing campaigns using you email database – giving incentives to customers who refer new potential customers to your website… You need to find a really good web professional – one who is well rounded, been around for some time and knows more than great design - (KNOW'S what they are talking about and KNOW'S how to market a website and attract your target market).
Find a web professional who you can consider a partner in your business that has an interest in helping make your business successful – a genuine interest. Trust me you will usually have an instinct that will tell you if the professional you are talking to is really interested in your business success.!
If you want a great website chances are your web professional will not be the cheapest one on the block, but they should not nickel and dime you to death or cost you a fortune either. A website is an investment in your business, it is a must have business expense that will be recouped year after year – you will make much more than you layout…
Pamela Jacob is the owner of Artista Design. Being in business for well over a decade she delights in helping others achieve the success that she has enjoyed. For a free consultation please email her at