I originally wrote this a year ago but I think it is time to dust it off and reintroduce these important principles...If you are like me, there are times when life can become overwhelming, causing you to lose sight of your dreams. You are thrown a curve-ball, and suddenly you are off balanced.
Or maybe you just haven’t articulated what you really want in life. Be it business, lifestyle, Family
you get the picture.
Now is the time to do it !
Visualization is a powerful tool and when you the emotion of being there (feel how you would if you were there now) you will become unstoppable.
Vision Boards, Affirmation, Inspiration
Steps to Creating Your Vision:
- Identify your core values
- What are your passions?
- What do you believe is your purpose?
- What values are important to you.
- What does your future look like?
Once you have these questions answered ask yourself what you want your ideal life to look like – dream big and get rid of the thought that it couldn't be your life. Feel the emotions of having that life.
Steps to Complete
- Everyday meditate and visualize the life you are going to have.
- Write affirmations and repeat them in the morning.
- Create a vision board and hang it in your office where you can see it.
- Make goals that give you the daily tasks that will get you there…
Here is one of the movies I have made...
To Success Beyond Measure & Friendships that Last a Lifetime...