Friday, March 18, 2016

Steps to Creating Your Vision

I originally wrote this a year ago but I think it is time to dust it off and reintroduce these important principles...

If you are like me, there are times when life can become overwhelming, causing you to lose sight of your dreams. You are thrown a curve-ball, and suddenly you are off balanced.

Or maybe you just haven’t articulated what you really want in life. Be it business, lifestyle, Family
you get the picture.

Now is the time to do it ! 


Visualization is a powerful tool and when you the emotion of being there (feel how you would if you were there now)  you will become unstoppable.

Vision Boards, Affirmation, Inspiration

Steps to Creating Your Vision:

  • Identify your core values
  • What are your passions?
  • What do you believe is your purpose?
  • What values are important to you.
  • What does your future look like?
Write these questions with the answers really think about it. This will be your blueprint.

Once you have these questions answered ask yourself what you want your ideal life to look like – dream big and get rid of the thought that it couldn't be your life.  Feel the emotions of having that life.

"BELIEVE IT"

Steps to Complete

  1. Everyday meditate and visualize the life you are going to have.
  2. Write affirmations and repeat them in the morning.
  3. Create a vision board and hang it in your office where you can see it.
  4. Make goals that give you the daily tasks that will get you there…
I have tried many tools – the two most powerful resources I have found are.

100 Day Challenge

I joined the 100-Day Challenge a few years ago, and now I am an alumnus. It is a powerful program that is fast-paced and gives you motivation every day through videos, articles and more. If you are a person who want your dream to become a reality - and don't mind working to get there faster:

This Program is For You

Mind Movies

Another tool I use is Mind Movies it  lets you create your vision using pictures and music. It is easy to use and the video’s I have made for myself  - I can feel it in my soul...


Here is one of the movies I have made...


To Success Beyond Measure & Friendships that Last a Lifetime...

Pamela Jacob Artista Design

Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Building a community of business people who are interested in taking there business to the next level. The world is you oyster now find out how to access it!