Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thank You

In the last few months I have been immersed in circumstances beyond my control – and I focused on what is really important in life "family".
My mom passed away in November and as anyone who has lost a mother knows it has thrown me off kilter (to say the least). I recently lost my Dad in July so it was a double whammy this year.
The reason I am letting you know, I really appreciate each and everyone of you who take the time to read my articles. It is especially important to let you know I didn’t fall off the face of the earth (even if I may feel like it some days).
I will be posting articles to my blog soon – if not this month then at the first of the year.
Once again, thank you so much – and I hope you all have a great holiday season.
Pamela – Artista Design

5 comments:

  1. Take as much time as you need Pamela. My Mother passed away in March and the grieving process does not complete in a month (if it ever does.)

    You have my deepest sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I am sure that is true. But I am hoping it will be a diversion from the grieving.

    Thanks Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela,
    Sorry to hear about your parents. Doing projects and working helps to keep the mind flowing and lessens the grieving. Just remember the happy times that you were with them and cherish those memories.

    May God bless you and help you to be strong and the endurance to overcome the grieving.

    Looking forward to reading more posts from you and the Promotional Designer.

    Cu later,
    August Wusterhausen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela,

    I felt sad to hear you lost both parents this past year. It must be tough at times; hang in there. I love your blog.

    Sincerely,

    Kraig Kirk

    ReplyDelete

Building a community of business people who are interested in taking there business to the next level. The world is you oyster now find out how to access it!