Monday, July 9, 2007

If you are not using this tool, you are missing the boat!!

I am sure by now all of you must know about Google Analytics. If not (where have you been?) You will hear me roar about it today. I just recently decided to get off my lazy duff and really take the time to use it. I also put it on a client's site – I am overwhelmed with the expansive amount of information that I can gather with this fabulous tool. I don't see why Google would give this away for free… Don't tell them that however. This amazing tool will do everything from telling you where your visitors are coming from – what nation – what search engine – what web page. How long did they stay on your site? Was it a new/unique visitor or a repeat/loyal web visitor? It has graphs and even a global map, when you go over this map you will be amazed to see where people are accessing your website from – I have people in Africa – Europe and everywhere in between accessing my site. This is just scratching the surface – you can set goals and look at many more details. If you don't have it on your website get it – if you have a web person have them put the code on the pages you want to track and go in and monitor your site make decisions on what is working and what is not by using this wonderful tool… Believe it or not they are now in the process of having an upgraded version that should be launched by the end of this month – this will replace the old version and is widely touted to be new, improved and easier to use… I don't know how it can be easier or give more information than it does right now but WOW!! To register for this free service go to : http://www.google.com/analytics If you are serious about your business don’t wait a second longer… Have a fabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Building a community of business people who are interested in taking there business to the next level. The world is you oyster now find out how to access it!